WaStop Access is a fully automated solution that works without any human interaction at all. Thanks to the product’s use of differential pressure, neither electricity nor human intervention are necessary for continuous maintenance.
The solution is available as standard for NPS 4"-NPS 6" and Large NPS 4"-NPS 12".
The solution protects against:
Some advantages of the solution:
- Allows easy access in the event of maintenance work and inspections
- Works immediately and automatically
- Features the lowest pressure loss on the market
- Features a high level of resistance to external factors (temperature change, chemicals, stones, gravel etc.)
- Features a pulsating flow, to prevent the accumulation of debris
- Is tried-and-tested – has been on the market for more than 20 years
- Few moving parts – practically maintenance-free
The WaStop is also available without an access chamber, and is then called the WaStop non-return valve.
Wapro's solutions require minimal maintenance, have a low life-cycle cost and are simple to install. The delivery time for all products is short, and stock items are sent immediately.
We at Wapro believe in opportunities. By being an open organization, we can learn from our customers and share our experiences. Below you will find all the information about our products and also other useful and interesting information. Contact us if you are missing something.
Here you can find specific models, read more about the models and download technical information and drawings in different formats. Click on the padlock, download and you get everything you need in one package.