WaStop is a membrane non-return valve that is normally closed. WaStop comprises two main components: a conical membrane and a valve unit. The solution is extremely adaptable as regards installation options. It can be installed both horizontally and vertically, and can be installed for use in both directions. Common installations:
- Inlets and outlets
- Existing pipes
- Pumping stations
- In chambers and manholes
The product is available as standard for pipes from NPS 3" to NPS 84". We adapt the solution to the customer's requirements.
Drawings and technical specifications
We at Wapro believe in opportunities. By being an open organization, we can learn from our customers and share our experiences. Below you will find all the information about our products and also other useful and interesting information. Contact us if you are missing something.
- Wastop Inline check flange installation manual
- Whitepaper on headloss prepared by Wapro
- WaStop DN100 (NPS 4") Headloss Testing
- WaStop DN200 (NPS 8") Headloss Testing
- WaStop DN1500 (NPS 60") Headloss Testing
- Comparison Table WaStop vs Rubber Inline Check Valve
- WaStop vs Duckbill Headloss Tests DN750
- Whitepaper on Headloss Prepared by Wapro AB
- Acceptable Seepage rate WaStop DN200-1800 (NPS 3-72")
- WaStop CE Certificate
- Product certificate of Conformity EN 13564-1
- Declaration of performance WaStop, WaStop Access
Feel free to watch our videos below to get an idea of how the WaStop is installed.
For more videos, please watch our YouTube channel