WaStop is a fully automated solution that works without any human interaction at all.
Thanks to the product’s use of differential pressure, neither electricity nor human intervention are necessary for continuous operation.
The solution is available as standard for pipe NPS 3" - NPS 84"
The solution protects against:
- Flooding caused by backflow
Some advantages of the solution:
- Works immediately and automatically
- Features the lowest pressure loss on the market
- Features a high level of resistance to external factors (temperature change, waves, chemicals, stones, gravel etc.)
- Features a pulsating flow, to prevent the accumulation of debris
- Tried-and-tested – has been on the market for more than 20 years
- Has few moving parts – practically maintenance-free
The WaStop is also available with an access chamber, allowing easy access from ground level. The product is then called WaStop Access.
Wapro's solutions require minimal maintenance, have a low life-cycle cost and are simple to install. The delivery time for all products is short, and stock items are sent immediately.
Feel free to watch our videos below to get an idea of how the WaStop is installed.
For more videos, please watch our YouTube channel
We at Wapro believe in opportunities. By being an open organization, we can learn from our customers and share our experiences. Below you will find all the information about our products and also other useful and interesting information. Contact us if you are missing something.
ModelsWaStop® Inline Check valve
Here you can find specific models, read more about the models and download technical information and drawings in different formats. Click on the padlock, download and you get everything you need in one package.